Leisure and Hospitality Insurance

We offer flexible, tailor-made, comprehensive insurance solutions to a wide range of businesses in the leisure and hospitality sector throughout the UK.

Get a quote 0330 134 4564

We offer flexible, tailor-made, comprehensive insurance solutions to a wide range of businesses in the leisure and hospitality sector throughout the UK, in conjunction with our specialist division, SME Insurance (SMEi).

We have been providing specialist commercial insurance to small and medium sized businesses ever since we first opened in 2002. Today we’re an award-winning broker taking pride in our personal approach, which enables our customers to concentrate more time and money on their own business.

As a specialist broker, we have many years’ experience in supporting those businesses in the leisure and hospitality sector, and we understand your unique risks and challenges. We appreciate that running a successful business takes a lot of hard work, and your risks become more complex as your business develops.

Thankfully, arranging insurance for your leisure and hospitality business doesn’t have to be complicated. Whether you’re a small family-run firm, or you manage a team of staff, we can create a tailor-made insurance solution that fits your needs and has the flexibility to adapt and grow as you do.

We want to look after our customers for the lifetime of their business therefore our commitment to you doesn’t stop when we arrange your cover. Our expert team of insurance professionals will assist with queries or changes to your policy. We provide guidelines on how to manage and minimise risk in your business, and our in-house claims team are there to support you should the unfortunate happen and you need to make a claim.


What’s included in a Leisure and Hospitality Insurance Policy?

Our leisure and hospitality insurance typically covers the following features: 

  • Public liability.
  • Employers liability.
  • Buildings cover.
  • Cover for stock and money.
  • Refrigerated or hot food cover.
  • Business interruption cover.
  • Cover for loss of licence.

There are also a number of optional extras we can add to ensure you have the appropriate type and level of cover you need.

To find out more about our leisure and hospitality insurance solutions, please see the relevant products pages, or contact us to discuss your requirements with us.


Business Insurance for the Leisure and Hospitality Industry

The leisure and hospitality industry is a complex area that relies on consumer confidence, and likely to face constant demand to deliver quality, value for money, and innovation.

Whether you run a hotel or bed and breakfast, or your business is centred on serving food and drink, you need a business insurance solution that adequately covers the potential risks you face.

Public liability cover will help protect your business in case a customer suffers illness or injury as a result of your negligence, and employers liability cover in case a staff member has an accident or incident at work. You may be responsible for the building your business is located in and therefore need adequate cover for fire, flood, accidental or malicious damage, and theft. Having adequate stock to meet customer demand is crucial to the smooth running of your business, therefore you may need to make sure this is covered for loss, damage, or theft, including seasonal fluctuations in stock levels. If you keep money on the premises you may want cover for loss or theft, and business interruption cover can help get your business back up and running following an insured loss, including compensation for loss of earnings during a closure.

In addition, if you provide accommodation you have unique risks to protect the health and safety of those on your premises overnight, and any business that serves food and drink needs adequate cover in case customers suffer illness as a result of consuming your product.

Related News from Marsh

Hosting a Spectacular and Safe Bonfire Night Display

Bonfire night is a fantastic opportunity for sports clubs and pubs to host an organised display for their local community.

Rugby League vs Rugby Union: What’s the Difference?

Rugby league and rugby union may sound like the same sport but they are very different.

World Cup Key Facts

The World Cup kicked off in Russia on June 14th 2018 for a month of what we hope will be intense and entertaining football.

How to Work Out Your Golf Handicap

How could the changes to the handicap system introduced by the Council of National Golf Unions (CONGU) affect you?